1. No outsider is allowed to enter the College premises without a valid reason.
2. All students shall have to be in proper uniform. No student without uniform shall be allowed to enter the College.
3. Students who remain absent from the College without permission shall be fined Re.1/- per class per working day.
4. If a student is absent from the College without permission for more than 15 consecutive days, his/her name shall be struck off from the College roll
5. Unlawful assembly of the students in the College premises is banned.
6. Writing of graffiti on the walls or sticking posters is a cognizable offence.
7. Ragging in any form, on or off the College campus, is a cognizable offence and the student/students involved in ragging shall be severely punished and dealt with under the ruling of the Supreme Court of India, even to the extent of being expelled from the College.
8. A student desirous of withdrawing his/her name from the College rolls should submit an application, counter signed by the parent /guardian of the student. The withdrawal certificate shall be issued only after the student clears all outstanding College dues. Such students shall in no case be readmitted during the same academic session.
9. All the permissible refunds should be claimed within six months of leaving the College after which the amount shall lapse.
10. The above rules may be changed, modified or suspended as and when required by the College authorities.
UNIFORM FOR STUDENTS
FOR BOYS: FOR GIRLS:-
Shirt: White Shalwar- Shirt White
Pants: Black Duppatta: White
Blazer: (In Winter) Navy-Blue/Black Sweater: Black
1. Wearing of the College uniform shall be compulsory for all students. However, in unavoidable circumstances or cases where wearing it requires exemption, special permission for exemption shall have to be sought from the College Principal.
2. Uniform shall be compulsory on all days of the week.
3. Students should be in proper uniform in all outdoor activities including subject tours/picnics/ field visits/ NSS activities as well as inter-collegiate events.
Prevention of Ragging and Use of Cell Phone in the College
1. As per the standing direction of Hon’ble Supreme Court of India, ragging in all the educational institutions is banned. If any incident of ragging comes to the notice of the College authorities, the defaulters would be expelled from the institution with immediate effect and the matter shall be reported to the Police for further necessary action under law.
2. No student is allowed to take the mobile phone in the campus during working hours. In case any mobile phone is found in possession of a student during working hours in the College, mobile phone will be seized and then put up for the auction.
3. All the students will have to keep their identity cards with them when they enter the College campus. The same may be checked by the College staff/gate keeper/police.